A lot has happened since our last newsletter!
- We conducted a Burke Certification session for participants on April 2 and 3 in Baltimore, MD. Participants came from healthcare, manufacturing and consulting fields. A couple participants came all the way from Holland, and a Brazilian company was represented.
- We Attended Society of Industrial/Organizational Psychologist’s (SIOP’s) Conference, held April 4-6 in National Harbor, MD.
- David Hoff was part of the panel, “Isn’t Just for Performance: The Value of Other Ratings in Psychology,” where he discussed the Burke Self-Report in comparison to multi-rater versions of the test.
- David Hoff, David Smith and Julia Leonard manned the E•A•S•I-Consult® booth in the Exhibit Hall. Pre-employment testing and Learning Agility were the topics of most interest. The number of inquiries and level of interest was the best it has ever been in the five years of us hosting a booth.
- David Hoff attended Columbia’s Academic Festival on April 12 and 13 in New York City. David introduced a panel on storytelling, and Warner Burke led a tribute session for Professor Lee Knefelkamp, a long-time faculty member who passed away.
- Hoff also attend the Association of Internal Management Consultants (AIMC) Conference in Miami, FL from April 28 through May 1. He and his customer, Jennifer Hunt, were recognized with AIMC’s Internal/External Partner Award.
- A Burke Certification session was held in Miami, FL from May 1-3. Some new customers – Truck Stop and The Corporate School from Madrid, Spain – were in attendance.
- David Hoff once again sponsored the TMA Hi-Potential Conference in Atlanta, GA on May 15 and 16.
Burke Learning Agility Certification Sessions
These two-day sessions allow participants to complete certification to administer and give feedback on the Burke Learning Agility Suite of assessments.
- July 24-25: Toronto, Canada
- August 20-21: Philadelphia, PA